Friday, January 11, 2013

New Beginings

Okay. I feel inspired. I have been playing with this idea of keeping a gratitude journal for one year. 2013 is that year. I have been inspired by my sister Melissa's blog and just a feeling of wanting to be more grateful that has been tugging at my heart for some time.

So here is the set up/rules:

1) I want to actually write down the things that I am grateful for each day. I believe there is power in actually taking a pen to paper.

2) Three things a day. More is okay too. And repeating is okay too.

3) Spelling doesn't count.

4) I will update to my blog as time permits.

5) There is no such thing as perfection. Thinking of three things I am grateful in bed and writing them down the next morning totally counts.

I am hoping by endeavouring on this adventure that I will not just be doing something but becoming something more. I hope to became a grateful person.

So here it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment